Vancouver Lawyer Bruce Lemer and Lemer & Company
- The lawyers at Lemer & Company have extensive experience in motor vehicle personal injury claims, product liability litigation, professional negligence and medical malpractice claims, and consumer misrepresentation and commercial class actions. Bruce has successfully represented plaintiffs in many high profile class actions, including acting as plaintiffs’ co-counsel in the landmark 1986-1990 Hepatitis C class action for people infected by blood transfusions, the largest product liability action in Canadian history. Learn more: What Sets Us Apart and Biography
- Extensive experience with catastrophic spinal cord and brain injury cases as well as more common whiplash, soft tissue and fracture cases. Lemer & Company has the expertise and resources to represent you in complex litigation and allow you to focus on your recovery from your injury.
- Bruce Lemer has a solid reputation based on a successful career spanning over 30 years.
- Extensive trial experience: Bruce has appeared in the British Columbia Supreme Court, the British Columbia Court of Appeal, courts in Alberta and Ontario and the Supreme Court of Canada.
- A reputation for success in upholding and enforcing the rights of individuals against large corporations and government.
- Successful representation of businesses in commercial litigation.